What is NACS Trade show?
Are you in the convenience and fuel retailing industry? own a corner shop and want to bring new innovated inventory to your retail store? The NACS Show does so much more than just bring industry professionals together for networking. It also helps them learn about new products, grow their business and make connections. You'll find everything from gourmet food to outdoor gear at this show, plus the chance to speak with exhibitors one-on-one.
Are you wondering what the Nacs Trade Show 2022 has in store this year? If so, you’re not alone! This event is always popular with vendors, buyers, and partners, who attend from all over the world to make new contacts and strengthen existing relationships. So what can you expect at this year’s event? Here’s everything you need to know about the Nacs Trade Show 2022, as well as some tips on how to best prepare to attend!
When And Where Is The Event?
How The Show Is Organized
- Traffic Overview - exhibit hall access points from key areas
- Facility Overview - view the entire NACS Show campus and key areas
- North Hall – In-Store Merchandise (formerly Merchandise, Candy & Snacks), and Facility Operations Areas
- Central Hall - In-Store Merchandise (formerly Merchandise, Candy & Snacks), Foodservice, Technology, and Fuel Equipment & Services, and New Exhibitor Areas
- Special Floor Plan Notes - The Las Vegas Convention Center has various building characteristics that may affect your booth design and desired location (e.g. low ceiling, floor load capacity, drain availability).
Tips For Getting Around The Venue
- Key Locations for Attendees
- NACS General and Education Sessions (Westgate)
- PEI Education Sessions (TBD)
- Main registration (North Hall, Level 2)
- Express Badge Pick-up (various locations throughout Las Vegas Convention Center)
- Hunter Club Lounge (North Hall, Level 2)
- New Exhibitor Area (Central Hall)